Lost all docker containers after replacing a failed drive (6.11.5)

Hello

Ok so i'll try to explain as best as i can. First I wanted to replace one of my parity drives for a larger size 12tb -> 20tb the other parity is still 12tb but after all that finished i saw my 4tb drive was showing issues in smart in scrutiny. i thought ok no biggie i have an extra 12tb to replace it. so i replace the drive and start the array up. first thing i noticed is every single drive was suddenly unmountable. so i stop everything and reboot. ok now everything is back and the rebuild is underway for the bad 4tb onto the 12tb. ok fine. I noticed my plex was taking a long time to reboot so i venture over to my docker tab and everything is gone. i'll provide my diag file as i'm at a loss for what to do. a ton of my of docker containers are lots of custom entries so manually re-adding everything is a last resort as i hardly remember everything i even had customized. I see the appdata folder and everything appears to be intact. 

Edit: if installing from previous apps saves my custom entries how can i tell what apps i had installed. i'm sorry but i have terrible memory. I see my previous apps but i experiment with random ones and i see TONS i know i don't have anymore.

nukavictory-diagnostics-20231209-1233.zip

Edited by SkinnySkelly
18 hours ago, SkinnySkelly said:

Edit: if installing from previous apps saves my custom entries how can i tell what apps i had installed. i'm sorry but i have terrible memory. I see my previous apps but i experiment with random ones and i see TONS i know i don't have anymore.

You can just select to install the ones you want.

The problem was likely caused by having multiple docker.img files, post the output of

ls -la /mnt/disk1/system/docker/

Also your appdata is spread among several devices, you should move everything to one, usually cache.