USB boot drive is experiencing excess writes.

My writes on my boot usb have been climbing higher than normal lately and something is writing to my usb boot drive here and there a few KBs at a time. 

Also every time i open the apps page or the docker page the writes jump up by 100 or so for the apps and 50 or so for the docker. I don't remember seeing this before but i cant remember. This doesn't happen for the other menu pages on the server gui. 

Ive tried stoping all my docker containers and it keeps happening.

The first images is from a few days ago when i noticed the writes being high.

The second image was taken just now after i did a flash a back up just in case.

The third one is after clicking around the server for a bit. 

My uptime is 20 days and im on v6.12.5 

This first images is from a few days ago when i noticed the writes being high.

IMG_5258.thumb.jpeg.7a0c7ead1d5086c1cc43915b7665220c.jpeg

This second image was taken just now after i did a flash a back up just in case.

2137886152_Screenshot2023-12-09at6_32_10PM.thumb.png.2cb8139824cdf1424ef50f483f032e2a.png

This third one is after clicking around the server for a bit. 

2130818366_Screenshot2023-12-09at6_36_42PM.thumb.png.f34f22756a346af5f87ce7071dca2829.png

Edited by SpaceGator

I enabled the syslog files to write to the flash drive after updating to v6.12.4 from v6.11.5 because of all the bugs i was having. I turned it off soon after i doubled checked to make sure it was off when i noticed the writes getting high and it was off. I just check the flash backup i did yesterday and the old syslog files were there but no new ones. 

Could this be a corrupted flash drive problem ? My server forgot its name like maybe 2 month ago and i had to correct it and its remembered it ever sense.

I've noticed when i leave the server alone the writes slowly go up but still more than normal, but when I'm opening pages like apps and docker the writes jump by 20 or 100 writes and im not adjusting anything just viewing the page. 

here is the diagnostics

neo-diagnostics-20231210-1422.zip

Thanks for the reply