Kernel panic nightly

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm having an issue where when Docker is running, my server experiences a kernel panic nightly. Not sure what docker is causing it, or why... array and cache drives seem fine, docker apps themselves seem good. I'm not sure how to sort out what the offending process is.

Anyone able to provide some suggestions/ recommendations for how to solve this ongoing issue? Thanks so much!

Ok, I was able to grab a recent diagnostic and syslog, and included a few that I made copies of over the past couple weeks as these issues started. Any insights or support on what might be causing this issue would be appreciated.

Also, FWIW, the system seems to be stable until the Docker service is started. Regardless of when it starts, it seems to crash the system thereafter -- sometimes in minutes, sometimes longer, but I am finding that the GUI is unresponsive and I'm only able to hit the server via ssh. Case in point, this is the screenshot of htop from ssh, while the gui was unresponsive. FWIW.

Screenshot 2023-12-12 145506.png

syslog 12-12-2023 valhalla-diagnostics-20231212-1454.zip syslog 12-04-2023 valhalla-diagnostics-20231204-1200.zip syslog 11-22-2023