We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Limetech Sponsored HD's

Hello Forum,

First off I want to inform you all that I am very new to this site so some questions may seem off the wall to you but they most certainly are relevant to me so here goes...

I was looking at the prices for HD's on the Limetech website and couldnt believe that they are charging almost double for the same HD's you find at online vendor stores and retail stores.  Why is this??  What does limetech offer with their HD's that make them so outrageously expensive besides the fact that they honor the same warranty as the manufacturer. 

..Note..  I am not trying to be cynical when asking this... I just would like an honest answer, because it seems a bit excessive and over the top to charge that much for such a product if it has no additional features. 

...Correct me if I'm wrong please!!

Old webpage.

Okay...Kool, thanks for the response.  I will serch for the new webpage that has Limetech preferred HD's listed!!

he has not sold hardware for quite a long time... those prices were in line with other vendors at the time.

(only slightly higher, as he burned them in and pre-cleared them)

Hello Forum,

First off I want to inform you all that I am very new to this site so some questions may seem off the wall to you but they most certainly are relevant to me so here goes...

I was looking at the prices for HD's on the Limetech website and couldnt believe that they are charging almost double for the same HD's you find at online vendor stores and retail stores.  Why is this??  What does limetech offer with their HD's that make them so outrageously expensive besides the fact that they honor the same warranty as the manufacturer. 

..Note..  I am not trying to be cynical when asking this... I just would like an honest answer, because it seems a bit excessive and over the top to charge that much for such a product if it has no additional features. 

...Correct me if I'm wrong please!!

I've asked or indicated several times for the home page to get updated. Having 1+ year old information and out dated news is not a good way to represent yourself, let alone a selling product. I even said I'll update it myself for free if the excuse is no time to do it.

Archived