How to deal with "Default docker appdata location is not a cache-only share" ?

Hello,

I have this error on my unraid server: "Default docker appdata location is not a cache-only share".
100% true and 100% understood why, as I have my appdata set to cache for primary and array for secondary.

Unraid documentation says that cache is for temporary speed read-write access and array is for longer storage.
Then I searched for the error here on the forum and saw people say that people with this error need to: stop docker, change the move action for app data from Array -> Cache, and then put None in the second Storage.

I do understand speed and everything. But I mean, my cache is 512 GB and I don't see the point of having all my data on it. Plus I have some docker containers like Unraid that store a lot of my personal data and having all of that on the Cache is a bit counter productive.

My question is: "How would I keep my first array to be the cache but then, move my personal data or everything a bit bigger in size to the array, without seeing this error that my appdata is not cache-only"

Thank you for the answer.