No internet or local access

New install of unraid, no internet access via DHCP or Static. Also no access on network. Other things work on the same port and with the same network cable. Using a Dell PowerEdge T330, using the onboard broadcom NIC. Also tried with a secondary Intel NIC. Cannot reach my local router. Receives an APIPA with DHCP and when setting a static cannot ping it and it cannot ping anything. Have deleted and recreated USB, have removed network.cfg. 

tower-diagnostics-20231224-0925.zip

4 hours ago, JorgeB said:

This basically means that it's not getting an IP from the DHCP server, if it's happening with multiple NICs very unlike the server is the problem.

I do know what that means. However everything else plugged into that switch port gets an IP address fine too. The server loaded with windows gets an IP fi e as well. iDrac also has no issues obtaining IP. So it’s a very weird issue.

Edited by walruscaptain
  • 2 months later...

I wonder if this is still an issue for you?

The same happened to me, too. My T330 has an iDRAC enterprise card, that is recognized as another network card. So unraid made this eth0 and the real network cards became eth1 and eth2. I simply changed the interface rules in Network Settings to make the iDRAC port (shown as USB network device) eth2 and the other two shifted to the first two places.

After a reboot unraid behaved as expected.