How to disable parity disc with new config?

ralop

Is there away to disable the parity disc with the new config setting without losing data on the data drives? If there is can someone write a step by step on how to.
Like a n00b i run the parity before moving my files to the server and now the transfer speed are really slow because parity and i have around 80tb to transfer. Only seeing around 50-100Mt/s while transferring files

8 minutes ago, ralop said:

Is there away to disable the parity disc with the new config setting without losing data on the data drives? If there is can someone write a step by step on how to.
Like a n00b i run the parity before moving my files to the server and now the transfer speed are really slow because parity and i have around 80tb to transfer. Only seeing around 50-100Mt/s while transferring files

No need to use New Config!

Stop array; unassign parity drive; start array.

If you want to use New Config then it is covered here in the online documentation accessible via the Manual link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI.  In addition every forum page has a DOCS link at the top and a Documentation link at the bottom.

• Like 1