Disk 1 never goes to sleep; FileActivity shows nothing.

Looks good so far.

10 Minutes without spin-up since I stopped Nextcloud.

Still I dont get, why file activity doesnt show anything or why it didnt work before when I stopped all the dockers the other day...

But I could make sense: Even when the Appdata of nextcloud is in the cache only, the user files are on the array disks.

So anytime one of my clients (beeing the Desktop, Notebook and Smartphone) wnats to sync with the nextcloud on the homeserver, the userfiles are checked for any change, and so the disk has to spin up. At least one part of the user-files, since it only affects on of the two drives which are in use for nextcloud...

Does that make any sense to you? I thought the syncing of nextcloud is done by a sync-protocol-file which should be on the cache...

26 minutes ago, Carmino said:

why file activity doesnt show anything or why it didnt work before when I stopped all the dockers the other day.

I do not believe File Activity shows reads or writes to already open files.   As to why it did not work previously I have no idea.

Posted (edited)

That would make sense, if there is a constant open file, like the logfile of nextcloud.

Other than I thought, I found this "nextcloud.log" on disk 2...

So this might be the issue and I need to find out how to let it be written on the cache...

Edited by Carmino