Using Unraid Server to run ROEBOT script in a Windows 10+ vm which inside host an Android emulator

I am running since a long time an Unraid system and love it. Thanks for all the hard work that improves it over time.

Now I would like to system to run in a Windows 10+ vm ROEBOT (https://www.roebot.net/) which is a game robot for a game called Rise of Castles (formerly Rise of Empires). The script requires the Windows environment to also run a Android emulator and here are the choices:

• LD Player 9.0.13+
  • LD Player 5
  • MEmu

So basically I try to run in an Android Emulator VM inside the Windows VM and that is where I run into issues. None of the Android emulators want to install or fail starting due to running on a VM. 

Does anyone here have an idea how I can solve this dilemma? The server is running 24/7 so being able to run this would be super appreciated. If not doable in a VM what alternatives does one have without setting up another PC which somewhat defeats the purpose of running the server in the first place.

Thank you very much for any feedback in advance this is super appreciated.

unlikely that you will be able to run an emulator within an emulator. Those beasts are not pure software only but depend partly on direct access to hardware devices. Therefor you see a "fight for ressources".

The 2nd "real" pc will be what you need...