Can't start, pause, stop, remove Containers from GUI

Go to solution Solved by SimonF,

I had a power outage recently, so the server didn't shut down gracefully. This morning, I copied the config directory from my boot usb drive, then reinstalled unraid on the boot usb and copied the config directory back onto the usb. The server boots (and reboots) fine, but still seem to have issues with Docker. I can't start, pause, stop, remove and containers from the GUI.

Diagnostics attached.

Thanks!

unraid-diagnostics-20240122-1307.zip

As far as I know, I copied the entire config folder. I dragged the folder from the USB drive to my laptop desktop, reinstalled unraid, deleted the config folder and dragged it from my desktop to the USB drive.

Here are the results of the ls -lah .....

Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 1.44.11 PM.png

• Solution
1 hour ago, cshinn said:

As far as I know, I copied the entire config folder. I dragged the folder from the USB drive to my laptop desktop, reinstalled unraid, deleted the config folder and dragged it from my desktop to the USB drive.

Here are the results of the ls -lah .....

Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 1.44.11 PM.png

Remove docker.folder.plg - 2023.03.18  (Deprecated)  (Up to date) as it is not compatible with 6.12.x

and install

image.png

The options DO appear (see image). Clicking Stop, Pause or Restart don't appear to do anything. This is the case for any running container. If I click on Remove, it brings up the "Are you Sure" box. If I click "yes", still doesn't appear to do anything.

Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 3.17.31 PM.png