Cannot connect to unraid even though machine is running

Hi everyone, im pretty new to unraid so still learning (go easy :) )

Recently hosting a palworld server for my friends on my unraid machine. Issue is randomly the server drops while im at work and no one is able to log in for a few hours until it pops up again. Just happened to me while we were at home, and I went into the room where I have my unraid server and the server was still on but could not connect through the web gui (ie tower.local for me). I restarted it by powering off and on and i was able to connect again.

I thought to start it was just the palworld docker I had going (it has a memory leak where it definitely uses up lots of memory, usually at 50% on my docker page) but when I went to check and the server was still running it made me question what was going on.

My friends say throughout the day itll come back, what should I be looking for? I just figured out how to syslog for it. Is there anything else I should be doing? Prior to this I checked the uptime on my server and it said 2 days, however my friends definitely say it looses connection/crashes for hours in between.

I also just installed a new switch so I changed back to the router just to make sure that wasn't causing any issues.

Thanks to anyone who replies, I honestly have no idea where to look next.

You are likely to get better informed feedback if you attach your system’s diagnostics zip file to your next post in this thread.

The syslog in the diagnostics is the RAM copy and only shows what happened since the reboot.   It could be worth also enabling the syslog server to get a log that survives a reboot so we can see what happened prior to the reboot. The mirror to flash option is the easiest to set up, but if you are worried about excessive wear on the flash drive you can put your server’s address into the Remote Server field.

Thanks for that. Going to set those up shortly.

Even right now i cannot acces my server dockers using a cloudflare tunnel from outside the network. This happens with my palworld server too.

Would there be a reason unraid stops accepting connections despite it being turned on? Like a timer? I did have s3 sleep installed but have since uninstalled. If i was to go and push the power button it typically resets itself