All drives from my HBA have disappeared

Not sure what happened exactly, I got a call from a friend that my plex was down. Logged into Unraid to find the array was down and all the drives from it were missing. 

I tried restarting the server and it booted back up with the same result. 

I guess that it was my JBOD or HBA card. JBOD is accessible from another system so not that. It looks like the HBA is visible in Unraid, but im not 100% sure.

I am a bit out of my depth at trying to diagnose this issue. Any help is appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20240124-2202.zip

4 hours ago, JorgeB said:

HBA is being initialed correctly confirm the disks are spinning up, also check all connections.

I checked all my connections, from the drive to the JBOD, to the Cable going to the HBA card in the server. The drives are still not coming up in Unraid. When you checked the logs, did you see all 17 disks initialize? I'm sorry, I don't know where to look in the diagnostics to check that my self.

Also, I do have 2 HBAs in the server. One internal for the server's backplane and one external for the JBOD.