Seedbox/Unraid permissions issues with resilo sync

I am having permissions issues that I can't figure out.

All of this was working without an issue a year ago or so, I'm not sure what changed. Back then, I spent a week or so trying to figure it out and gave up. Now I am looking into it again.

I have a seedbox with my torrent client and nzbget.  I have resilo sync on the seedbox automatically syncing the media that is downloaded to my local unraid server.  On my local server I have sonarr/radarr/etc. 

Everything worked smoothly for about a year. Then I noticed I wasn't able to edit folders/files on my unraid server that had synced from the seedbox, from my local Windows desktop thru my mapped drive.  Occasionally I would need manually intervene to rename a file that nzbget didnt rename properly, dealing with full disk downloads, etc.  In the past I didnt have an issue. But suddenly I would get a permissions error in windows.  As a workaround I am able to edit the permissions on my download folder thru krusader, and apply to all subfolders/files, which then allowed me to modify the files with my windows desktop as I had in the past.  This workaround only impacts existing folders/files. If the next day there is something that downloaded that wasn't handled properly, I would have to go back into krusader and give myself permissions again.

I narrowed it down to specifically files/folders that synced automatically thru resilo sync. As I was able to manually download the exact same content with filezilla to those same exact folders, and didn't have any permissions issues at all.

I changed the UID and PID in the resilo sync template to 1000:1000 from 99:100.  This fixed the issue I had in windows, but this broke sonarr/radarr/etc ability to ingest the files that synced to my local download folders unless I went into krusader and modified the permissions as I had done in the past. However the permissions changes I had to make were different.

I'm sure it is something simple, but I don't understand how the permissions work well enough to figure it out and have just been trying different things.  Basically just want anything synced to my local unraid server with resilo sync to play nice with sonarr/radarr as well as my windows account.