Port forwarding on Transmission and ProtonVPN

Hi guys, 

I'm trying to setup a movie server that i need some containers to run through a VPN as my ISP blocks certain trackers. So far I managed to get everything running fine through VPN (Jackett, Sonarr, Radarr), Plex is working as well but it doesn't go through VPN as it's not needed. 

Problem I have is with Transmission Torrent, I can download through VPN but the listening port it's not open. As a VPN client i tried a few but only OpenVPN Client and Gluetun got me the furthest but still didn't solve the problem completely.

From my understanding, ProtonVPN has an API and as long as you are on a paid plan, it allows port forwarding, it should open them automaticaly as requested. Also been reading it might be an issue with the port mapping, but that's where it got me lost.

Can anyone point me the right way to do it, what's the best docker, settings, etc - maybe like a step by step guide cause I'm new to UnRaid....

Many thanks in advance