Problems with GPU Passthrou (AMD Radeon VII)

Go to solution Solved by Destronatic,

I am having problems passing my GPU (AMD Radeon VII) to my VM. The VM runs with Windows 10 and with a virtual GPU everything starts without any problems. I have already checked IOMMU, it is available and activated on my system, the GPU and the corresponding sound card are also not bound at startup. I have seen that you have to adjust the VGA BIOS for Nvidia cards, but I have not found any instructions on how to do this with my AMD card. When I start the VM, the following message appears:

internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: 2024-02-12T12:40:24.316212Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device {"driver":"vfio-pci","host":"0000:06:00.0","id":"hostdev0","bus":"pci.0","addr":"0x5","romfile":"/mnt/disk2/isos/VGA-BIOS/Powercolor.RadeonVII.16384.190119.rom"}: vfio 0000:06:00.0: failed to setup container for group 23: Failed to set iommu for container: Operation not permitted

All drivers are installed and the primary GPU is a GTX 1060, which should be used by Plex for example.

Hopefully someone can help me with that.