Energy Monitoring Plugs

Im looking to get a set of energy monitoring plugs to add my server setup to monitor the power draw as i have seen an notible increase in my energy cost since the server went live.However im unsure wether that it is the perpetrator or some other appliances i got about the same time.The CPU ive got isnt the most power efficeint as its 13600K however ive added the tweaks plugin and set the power director to power save to ofset some of that.Im not sure if theres anthing else i can do reduce energy consumption. I have been looking at these plugs however im not sure whether they will work with unraid so that im able to view the energy consumption thorugh the server interface.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meross-Monitoring-SmartThings-Control-Required/dp/B0CGC6235V/ref=sr_1_9?crid=38RM3P2XTTUIP&keywords=energy%2Bconsumption%2Bplug&qid=1708081235&sprefix=energy%2Bconsumption%2Caps%2C388&sr=8-9&th=1

I know there are plugs with tasmota firmware but these tend to be on the pricier side. I have looked at the normal  Kill a Watt style plugs which would work out cheaper but i think it would it be useful to have all the information in one place rather having to phsically run to the plug each time to see how much power its pulling. Will these work with Unraid and how do you go about pairing these with the server?

Shelly makes plug-in switches with power consumption tracking (probably other options, I didn't dig in); I have the US variant (stock firmware, wifi connected) as well as Sonoff S31 (esphome flashed) and both are monitored in HomeAssistant tracking usage (automation integration also available of course). The Shelly gives you a direct interface where you can view live usage data and I believe can be flashed with alternatives, I just haven't bothered as you don't need a proprietary app to use them as-is.

Also, worth a read if you haven't already found it.

I don't know about any direct integrations or other options but you could certainly spin up a HomeAssistant docker for more advanced monitoring if nothing else.