Disappearing Shares

Been on Unraid for maybe 10 years on two different sets of hardware.   All of my shares disappear from windows (samba) except for music, videos, pictures.    They all still exist in MC (midnight commander ?) and plex/emby work fine so they're accessing them.  I saw this a month or so ago and dealt with it for a while before rebooting the server and all was fixed.  Just today the behavoir was repeated, I don't know of any root cause to be able to repeat.  I searched and saw some threads a couple years ago about shares disappearing but a) I think all the shares disappeared not just some and b) it's old, different version of unraid.

Old thread

diagnostics attached

vishnu-diagnostics-20240216-2337.zip

9 hours ago, demian42 said:

All of my shares disappear from windows (samba) except for music, videos, pictures.

Doesn't look like the same issue linked, has when that happens all shares are gone, not just some, also I don't see that error in the diags, were you having the issue when the diags were saved?