Failed v6.12.6 to v6.12.8 update - "All existing data on this device will be OVERWRITTEN when array is Started"

All working fine on v6.12.6 and pulled the trigger on updating to v6.12.8.

OS has booted up fine but array was not started with the below error:

image.thumb.png.973eb4c7b51505157d12bef85984522b.png

Not changed any hardware and clearly as per the screenshot, that is the correct disk for that slot as the expected vs actual S/N's match.

Downgraded and no joy. I've therefore upgraded back to v6.12.8 and again, no joy.

Diagnostics attached.

Any suggestions on how I can resolve this?

unraid-server-diagnostics-20240217-2136.zip

Nope, disk had been in the array for array for month, about 40% and had valid party.

Browisng about, it seems people have had success by creating a New Config, then starting to array so the problem drive rebuilds from Partiy.

The data is replaceable so think I will attempt that and report back on progress….

God, I can’t actually definitively say… I added the disk around 5 months ago and didn’t check the server uptime prior to updating last night!

Before anything else then I’ll attempt to run that command you suggested, reboot and advise results when I’m back home later today. 

Thanks for the suggestion!