Docker image should have space left but docker settings saying otherwise

Hey guys,

Once a week I check for docker image updates and today the GitLAB-Ce image did not want to update due to the fact that the docker image run out of space. This is kind of weird since various tools (docker container size, unraid_check_docker_script from spaceinvaderone) all tell me there should be enough space left. To continue I added 10G to the image which is now 30G.

image.png.7675023a4d1f1287b732dc6766257a05.png

This is taken after pruning orphaned layers. What I do not understand is why space used says 14.43G (which is about right I think) but the devid section says there is 20.94G in use of the 30G docker image size.. It seems that there is 6G being used somewhere.

This is the output of SpaceinvaderOne's script which seems also fine, expect for a lot of unconnected - (or unnamed) volumes. All the volumes I have are mounted to /mnt/user/appdata/something-somthing and are on a nvme cachepool (single nvme) - Yes there are two wordpress containers sharing the same image.

unraid_docker_check_script.txt

If anyone could tell me where the 6G is and how to reclaim that - would be great (also gives me some extra knowledge if it happens again)

Regards

Sjoerd

Edited by sjoerd