GUI - Very slow - Doesn't finish diagnostics or log and terminal via GUI closes quickly after i connect to it.

I should also mention i do not have a monitor attached since it is ryzen 5900 and doesn't have graphics.

System has been running for a long time with no problems.. so this is new behaviour.

1. How do i get a copy of the logs or diagnostics to see what is happening before i shutdown

2. How do i cleaning shut it down via telnet from windows.. I have some connection to gui and can maybe initiate this but don't have a lot of confidence since most things aren't happening properly such as download diagnostics.

3. Can i try and shutdown the array via the gui and still retain pertinent data to see what is happening?

4. Should i create a separate thread to work on what caused the issue?  I used compose manager and created a container with it that seemed to be working fine yesterday. from here - https://github.com/smkent/safeway-coupons?tab=readme-ov-file and i did one other thing.  So it is likely something from this caused the problem.

While i was typing this up the log finally responded well enough to show me this. See attached - completely out of memory.

unraid crash log .txt

Edit-update 1.. I have shutdown the array via the gui.  I have been able to ssh into the machine and done the following.

df -h / = only using 443M of 16GB on usb stick

free -m -

total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:           32021         513       30358         663        1149       30343
Swap:              0           0           0

I still can't get it to finish the diagnostics (via gui) download. even though i let it sit for an hour. 

I feel like i could probably get it to shutdown via the GUI, but would lose information that might point to exactly why this happened.

Edit-update 2 - i have got a diagnostics.zip done via command line (not anonymous) - the array shut down via gui. Using Gemini.google.com it would appear that my memory errors are related to a container. my error logs for var/log/nginx are about 40M in size. Not seeing any responses, i will reboot and then disable autostart on the safeway container. which is suspect may have caused the problem since it appeared the day after i setup the container.

Edited by FrozenGamer
Additional Info..