Help!! Files moved with Krusader wont move to array.

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

The topic says it all. When i download movies / shows, i have some for kids and some for me and my wife. i manually move the tv shows / movies for my kids, into its folder on Krusader... When i move them, they will not move to the array when mover is invoked. 

Any ideas would be helpful !

• Solution

Make sure that you do not have things set up so that you are falling foul of the behaviour mentioned in the Caution in this section of the online documentation accessible via the Manual link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI.

If you think it is not that then you should post your system's diagnostics zip file in your next post in this thread to get more informed feedback.  It is always a good idea to post this if your question might involve us seeing how you have things set up or to look at recent logs.

6 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Make sure that you do not have things set up so that you are falling foul of the behaviour mentioned in the Caution in this section of the online documentation accessible via the Manual link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI.

If you think it is not that then you should post your system's diagnostics zip file in your next post in this thread to get more informed feedback.  It is always a good idea to post this if your question might involve us seeing how you have things set up or to look at recent logs.

Thank you for the quick response as always! i have stopped all dockers and im running mover right now. I am going to set a min space free for my cache and then start up all dockers after mover is done. I will post diag after that. 

Thanks!!!

4 hours ago, itimpi said:

So after i stopped all Dockers / VMs, it looks like 90% of everything in question was moved. Only thing now is how do i put a min space amount on my cache drive? when i go to try to put a number there, i cant choose anything. Do i need to stop the array to do it? 

Thanks! 

43 minutes ago, itimpi said:

You should be disabling the docker and vm SERVICES - not just running instances.

Explain to me what you mean by the services? 

When i shut down the dockers, it stops the services for the docker... what am i missing here? 

Thanks!