Docker Static IPs on Unraid & VLANs & pfSense

I'm trying to set up Frigate as a docker with a static IP on Unraid BUT this is about my network and NOT specific to any particular docker, but a more general question about dockers on VLANs and custom networks.

I'm also concerned that on pfsense's DHCP leases page I've got the same MAC address being associated with my server (as the IP address for my server) and the VLAN IP for my cameras:

Where Unraid Intel eth0 (hostname) and 'singthesis-nas' (hostname)  are 192.168.1.92 AND 10.0.44.200 respectively, with the Mac Address being 00:26:55:e1:xx:xx for both leases.

Is this OK because I have a LAGG and VLANs between pfsense, my managed switch and two ports on Unraid or is it a problem waiting to happen?

Put another way, the 10.0.44.200 is a DHCP automatically assigned IP because the DHCP range on that VLAN is 10.0.44.200 to 10.0.44.254, so it's just handed out the first IP in the range.

On the Docker instance if I don't specify a static IP of 10.0.44.210 for Frigate it defaults to 10.0.44.2 which is not within the DHCP lease pool, so I'm worried that's going to cause problems?

If I try to use --mac-address and use one of the docker specific Mac Addresses in Extra Parameters I get an error when starting the docker - something about ipvlan versus macvlan?

Bearing in mind that there are doubtless large holes in my understanding of networking I'm probably asking the wrong questions and possibly seeing a problem that isn't there!

Hope someone can help!

P.S. I've tried to open the docker console and use ifconfig but it just says 'not found'

Edited by awediohead
added a bit