Problem with NGINX Proxymanager and macvlan

Hi toghether,

I hope this is the right section. If not please route it to the correct section.

If my problem is already in discussion please lead me to the right direction. Thanks in advance.

I have the following problem:

I'm using for all my containers the macvlan network. Everything is working fine. I'm able to use the services like virtual machines, I can reach all containers via static ip and dns names. But I'm not able to get a certificate in nginxpm (error: There is a server found at this domain but it returned an unexpected status code Invalid domain or IP. Is it the NPM server? Please make sure your domain points to the IP where your NPM instance is running.). I set up a port forwarding in my unifi controller for 80 and 443 to the ip address of my nginxpm container. In the container console I'm able to ping my other containers and addresses on the internet and the domain I want to set up in nginx. I cannot find my mistake and I hope someone can help me here. 

Thanks in advance

PaWäl