Getting the message "Your flash drive is corrupted or offline"

Hi.

I have gone onto my unraid box after finding that no shares are available and things are not responding.
I am getting the following message across the top of the UI.

"Your flash drive is corrupted or offline. Post your diagnostics in the forum for help. See also here"

It is also telling me that the liscence key is unavailable and my trial has come to an end. (I have had the lisense for about 10 years so it is not that :-]  )

I am avoiding rebooting the machine at the moment. I dont to lose it if the flash drive has actually failed.

How do i check that my backups have been working?

Thank you for any help.

tm

tower-diagnostics-20240325-1124.zip

Do you have a backup of the flash drive that is current?  Where is saved at?  If it is on the server, get the last couple of them off the server and saved on something external to the server.  (Never understood why some people thought that making a backup on the server of the server's Boot Drive was a good practice...)

If you don't have a recent backup, start by doing screenshots of the MAIN (do this one regardless of the boot drive backup situation), SHARES and USERS tabs.  Then do screen shots of any settings pages that you think you might need.  Don't forget the Dockers and any VMs.   You might never need these but making them is an insurance policy.

Good idea. I will start taking screenshots of everything i can.

I originally set up my backups though connect but I can't seem to connect to it, just getting a spinning "Loading" icon.

I have had my license for a long time on the same drive. If i get a new usb drive I assume it is possible to restore the key to the new drive after i have set everythign back up?

4 minutes ago, TimOgg said:

I have had my license for a long time on the same drive. If i get a new usb drive I assume it is possible to restore the key to the new drive after i have set everythign back up?

Start here:

https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/manual/changing-the-flash-device/

Read through the article and you will find the instructions of getting the replacement key for your new flash drive.   Make sure that you look for a .KEY file in the /config folder before you do anything to your present flash/boot drive.   If you have any problems getting the replacement key, the contact information for support is in the article.