General errors I need help with

I've been accumulating a bunch of erros that need support:

1. Hardware Erros:

Most urgently, hardware errors in syslog like this (these are filling the syslog, every hour from march25 until today)

image.thumb.png.d8a4c65f8de7682c27b404570100b07d.png

2. flash is not read write:

I've had this error a few times happen, it disappeared now so I don't have screenshots. I don't know what's caused it or why it disappeared.. maybe it's affecting other things

3. Failure updating plugins:

The reason I went to syslog in the first place, plugins have been failing to update for a while (the error also happens with User Scripts and Unraid Connect)
image.png.7ca502304d7abbfb0fb6510159add3f2.pngimage.thumb.png.9942802f94eba9ee71a9adb9b524348a.png

4. Machine Check Events detected on your server:

I did read in a few other threads (machine-check-events-detected-on-server, problems-with-ryzen-cpu) that this issue is safe to ignore, but I wanna see if it's linked to those cache memory failures I mentioned in the beginning:

image.thumb.png.de35a56e643ebc68686ef2c1a3339a32.png

5. Macvlan and Bridging found:

This error I had a while ago in Fix Common Problems, I added it to the ignored list, but now I cannot un-ignore it:

image.thumb.png.bf1fbab51868fa2bc79cebf628e155ae.png

image.png.4ce0302109946cb6ea082df60ed1ffa7.png

iboolnas-diagnostics-20240330-0543.zip

image.png

Edited by iBoolGuy
4 hours ago, iBoolGuy said:

. Macvlan and Bridging found:

This error I had a while ago in Fix Common Problems, I added it to the ignored list, but now I cannot un-ignore it:

You do not want to ignore this as it is known to cause system's to be unstable.     Strongly recommended you take one of the recommended actions - switch to ipvlan docker networking or if continuing to use macvlan turn off bridging on eth0. 

4 hours ago, iBoolGuy said:

2. flash is not read write:

I've had this error a few times happen, it disappeared now so I don't have screenshots. I don't know what's caused it or why it disappeared.. maybe it's affecting other things

This tends to indicate either problems with the flash drive or with the USB port to which it is attached. 

On 3/30/2024 at 11:28 AM, itimpi said:

This tends to indicate either problems with the flash drive or with the USB port to which it is attached. 

This error happened again: image.thumb.png.ea08a1cb0d7e6e9378f4fede75079b84.png

A few months ago I bought 3 SanDisk 16GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drives, before them I had a tiny samsung 32GB one which did as the same current issue.. you're telling me these flash drives fail this often...? what sort of usb port could be this bad.. in my head I blame unRAID for being sensitive it's how I feel, but I don't know.. this is odd

For the second macvlan issue, the reason I use it is because I'm using bond on eth0, that way if I switch the cable by mistake between the two ports on the NIC my static IP will not be reset on the router, because they have different mac addresses, and the bond solved that issue for me.

Maybe you can @ someone who can maybe help with the first issue I mentioned? the hardware issues and what they could be related to

Thank you very much!