Unraid showing incorrect amount of used space on a single disk

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello, I have a four disk array with a single parity drive. I recently added disk 1 to the array and currently have 8tb's of data on it. Yesterday the main page showed the correct amount of free and used space on the drive. The data is still present, unsure if this is an actual issue with the drive or just some kind of bug with reporting the amount of data on the drive.

Currently a parity check is running after an unclean shutdown occurred earlier this morning. Hopefully I have added all the relevant information, if not let me know what else might be helpful in troubleshooting this.

Screenshot_45.png

Screenshot_46.png

Screenshot_47.png

Screenshot_48.png

skunkypete-diagnostics-20240418-1455.zip

Thanks for the reply. I ran check filesystem and now it is showing roughly half the correct amount of used storage on the disk. Also, some data had been moved from the cache over to this disk on the array and when the mover ran the main correctly show the amount of calculated data moved over to the disk. On the diagnostics after running check filesystem without -n the df reports the same amount of data as the main pageScreenshot_49.thumb.png.eaab2ad3f2f398ef461c9aeab11626a6.pngScreenshot_52.thumb.png.3e199afe8b9a7060087caa0759414570.pngScreenshot_51.thumb.png.01c2e6caa1ff4625ba3a5c8ac9e3a742.png.

skunkypete-diagnostics-20240419-0826.zip