Lowcode & Nocode platforms for digitizing Work processes? (eg. Appsmith)

Hello everyone, 

I don't know if some of you might be testing some things with Unraid and Dockerstation to optimize your working environment? 

In my work, digitalization is going very badly, most processes are manual and the old ERP system is about to burst. I'm trying to digitize and automate my processes as much as possible using the approved tools. At the moment I only have Microsoft Power Automate and Microsoft Lists at my disposal *laughs* I definitely don't want to go back to Microsoft Access to get things done. 

If you talk about digitization at our company, you always hear that we're not at Microsoft, Amazon or Google. 

At a time when my home is completely digitized by HomeAssistant and I can control it from anywhere in the world, such answers are of course not satisfactory and it also annoys me massively to have to enter many things several times. 

My vision would therefore be to open up the communication channel in the minds of the people in my company by providing concrete examples. I stumbled across the docker image "Appsmith" which unfortunately doesn't work due to inadequacies with the integrated MongoDB, but I still think it's an interesting platform. There are now many comparable platforms to quickly digitize and automate a process, e.g. Buddibase, Nocode-DB etc. 

What is your experience with such platforms?