Array Devices Blank (GUI)

Good Day,

I have an issue where my array devices in the gui is blank after starting the array. I would be so grateful if someone can point me to a resolution to this issue. I have restarted many times and disabled the theme I previously had in efforts to fix this. Also, I am using a usb3 flash drive but I have tried both usb2 and usb3 ports but no difference. I have included a pic for reference as well as my syslog.

array.png

syslog.txt

@JorgeB I used both chrome and edge with the same result. I did not boot into safe mode but will try that next. If I boot into gui mode on the host server, I get the same issue. I just tried to access the server from connect and get the same issue as well.

arrayconnect.png

@trurl No adblocker installed.

@JorgeB I may be doing some hardware upgrades over the coming weekend. Can I reinstall a previous version of unraid to my existing USB drive, copy my license file to the config folder and set back up my array? Is that advisable in this case?

I'm thinking 6.12.6 from December.

7 minutes ago, NigelR said:

Can I reinstall a previous version of unraid to my existing USB drive, copy my license file to the config folder and set back up my array?

You should be able to downgrade while keeping your config, it might be worth a try.