Flash drive corrupted

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hello,
The circuit breaker I had UnRaid server has flipped, causing the server to go down. When I rebooted I could not log in via GUI, and when I reset the password (renamed two files in config/ folder) I can't see any Unraid config. Array is empty, all settings as empty, there is nothing. I am also getting a warning that my drive is corrupted.
I have backups from a while ago, and screenshot of the disk mappings. Is there anything I can do to get any data off the old flash drive?
Diagnostics attached.

tower-diagnostics-20240512-1609.zip

The config folder from your flash backup has all of your configuration when the backup was made. You can copy that config folder to a new install. See if you can still use the same flash so you won't have to transfer the license. 

You should consider getting UPS for your server. 

The drive is corrupted and I need a new one. It is also possible my automated backup solution for config data has failed, which is wonderful.
In case of the backup not being fully recoverable, how do I make sure I don't erase the drives data? Can I set up new unRAID installation and assign just the drives to see the data, without having any other config files present?