2 Separate (relatively new drives) SMART issues few days apart

Hello all,

I've got 2 drives give me SMART errors within a few days of each other. They are both relatively new (purchased 29/08/2023 and 04/09/2023 respectively). Both are Toshiba Enterprise HDD 20TB, MG10ACA20TE.

It all started when the first one gave me "reallocated sector ct is 5". As soon as I saw that, I started copying data off of it, and requested an RMA as that is grounds for a replacement (it has since risen to 62). Today, I saw the 2nd drive give SMART error with "offline uncorrectable is 1".

1) Is it pure coincidence that both are starting to exhibit issues or could there be something wrong here? I'm using an LSI 9300-16i SAS3008 HBA card if that matters at all.
2) With these 2 errors, what should I look out for with regards to missing/corrupt data? I have a 2-disk parity setup if that matters at all.

Attaching both SMART logs for reference.

Any help/input is greately appreciated.

TOSHIBA_MG10ACA20TE_6380A1U1F4MJ-20240513-1929.txt TOSHIBA_MG10ACA20TE_6380A19CF4MJ-20240513-1917.txt