Unraid 6.12.3 Disk unmountable

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

recently did a reorganization of my server rack including putting rails on my unraid server.  when i turned it back on i had a disk unmountable.  This disk was already in the array and already had data on it with unraid file system but it says it doesnt have a filesystem on it.  i know that there is always a risk with power cycling a server however im hoping i can save this without having to use my cold spare to replace it as the drive is old.  During this shuffle i upgraded 2 drives from 6TB to 14TB and it worked just fine and parity/rebuild finished today but i dont know how to get this drive to cooperate with the rest of the party.  anyone have any ideas on what i could or should do?  or is that drive just FUBAR and i should replace it?

drive 21 is the problem child and ive attached pics of what im seeing in unraid

Drives 1.png

drives 2.png

• Solution

The standard handling of disks going unmountable is covered here in the online documentation accessible via the Manual link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI.  In addition every forum page has a DOCS link at the top and a Documentation link at the bottom.