Docker Service failed to start

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Greetings to everyone, for two days I have had this problem with the Docker Service, I don't know what it could be, if I restart the server everything returns to normal, but after a few hours the same thing happens with the image.

Note: Even though it says that the docker service is offline, the containers continue to work perfectly if I access them through the browser directly.

Attached Diagnostics.

Thanks in advance.

IqfoitD.png

Currently the system is running the Parity Check and I see that it has 15 errors found and corrected, does this have to do with the problem?

619rkjJ.png

rr-tower-diagnostics-20240621-2008.zip

Edited by ningunoi
  • Solution
Jun 21 19:30:10 RR-Tower kernel: SQUASHFS error: xz decompression failed, data probably corrupt
Jun 21 19:30:10 RR-Tower kernel: SQUASHFS error: Failed to read block 0x256f0a4: -5
Jun 21 19:30:10 RR-Tower kernel: SQUASHFS error: xz decompression failed, data probably corrupt
Jun 21 19:30:10 RR-Tower kernel: SQUASHFS error: Failed to read block 0x256f0a4: -5

These indicate mean a flash drive problem, you can try recreating it first, if the issues remain replace it.