Dockers and Plugins show "not available" for Version/Status

First time for me after almost 15 years - Watched a movie in the afternoon via Plex from my Unraid server - worked perfectly as usual. Last night tried the same thing and it showed my Plex server was unavailable. Figured my Unraid box had shutdown or was having communication issues on my network, but had no issues connecting and browsing my file system. 

Clicking through the Unraid gui, saw that my dockers as "Unavailable" under Version and my plugins as "Unavailable" under Status. Under "Fix Common Problems" it shows "unable to communicate with Github.com" 

Never experienced this before and didn't touch a thing on my setup anywhere - Not even sure where to start on this one - Version 6.12.10

tower-diagnostics-20240705-0748.zip

• 3 weeks later...

I am seeing this suddenly, worked yesterday and made no changes. All docker containers are showing "version not available". Any fix?

Reboot did not fix it. Plex container is running, but can't see library. Media is there can easily stream from NAS directory. I will continue to poke around....

I lied about "Nothing changed". I lost a network component to lightning a few days ago. I am temporarily wedging in some new equipment, which changed my default gateway. Stopped docker and VM's and then updated my unraid gateway address and everything started working.

Recommend reviewing your network settings if you see this error!

Edited by Mark_LAN

Check your clock settings - mine (no idea why) were set to a time 2 years in the past(!)

Once I corrected the time, I was able to update all plugins and containers - Plex was then able to see my files. Hope this works for you!

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, TimV said:

I'm having the same issues.  Even when I go to Tools -> Update OS   It shows unraid version as "Not Available".  I'm running 6.12.3.    All dockers report this as well.

Possibly because that is such an old version!  You can always use the Manual method of upgrading (or downgrading).