Server crashes within 1min of using jellyfin

Go to solution Solved by Kilrah,

Hello! I've been using unraid for over one year without any major issues, with uptimes lasting several months.

Last monthI started having crashes and being unable to access GUI with the same hardware. After starting array, a couple of minutes after using Jellyfin or simply trying to run a docker image of plex stops the array and makes the localhost unraid address 404. Decided to start from scratch and did a new install in a different USB pen, but the same error happened today.

I'm able to access the terminal with a monitor, and get the following error in the terminal:

rooXPS (ndip1): metadata 1/0 error in "xfs_buf_ioend+0x111/0x384 [xfs]" at daddr 0x74703018 len 32 error 5
XFS (md1p1): log 1/0 error -5
XFS (md1p1): log 1/0 error -5
XPS (md1p1): Filesystem has been shut down due to log error (0x2). XFS (md1p1): Please unmount the filesystem and rectify the problem(s).
XPS (md1p1): log 1/0 error -5

BTRFS: error (device loop2) in write_all_supers: 4370: errno=-5 10 failure ferrors while submitting device barriers.)

BTRFS: error (device loop2: state EA) in cleanup_transaction: 1991: errno=-5 10 failure

BTRFS: error (device loop2: state EA) in cleanup transaction: 1991: errno=-5 10 failure

I can't login and run diagnostics but I don't think it is saving since I can't read /boot/logs before rebooting and the log files number it saved it's not saved there after reboot.

I tried testing individual RAM, change USB sticks, and removing the SSD and removing the cache, all without any changes, same error within the same short time span of starting the array. (Though runes fine if I don't start the array)

I couldn't umount any disks (tried /mnt/, it throws an error saying the device is busy). It's a new config, I was able to run sonarr and sabzbd and download some large files and was able to watch several minutes of a video file but it ends up crashing with the above rror.

I'm quite newbie and only have a surface knowledge of linux and networking, I would be grateful for any tips how to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read through this.

cybervision-diagnostics-20240725-2102.zip