[SOLVED] Mounting lasts forever. Stuck :(

Just some help. Running 5.0-beta14, I've got Pro license.

I shut down my unRAID the other night, today I added a couple fans, turned the unRAID back on.

I have 8 data drives, 1 parity, 1 cache. When I go to the web interface, only 1 of the data drive is mounted and everything else says it's "mounting". And only Refresh is available to click.

I go to unMENU and it says it's running a parity check with 42,000 minutes left to go!

Here's my syslog. looking at the syslog in unmenu I only see a couple RED (errors) items:

Jan 24 17:59:09 Server kernel: atiixp 0000:00:14.1: simplex device: DMA disabled (Errors)

Jan 24 17:59:09 Server kernel: ide1: DMA disabled (Errors)

Jan 24 17:59:31 Server kernel: ata2.00: exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x0 action 0x6 frozen (Errors)

Jan 24 17:59:31 Server kernel:          res 40/00:ff:00:00:00/00:00:00:00:00/40 Emask 0x4 (timeout) (Errors)

I'm a total linux/unix/*nix noob.

I've checked my cables and made sure they're attached ok, but I'm gonna try again and unplug/replug all the cables.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

EDIT: gah, no go still. Sometimes when I boot up, the webgui won't start and i don't see any drives mounted in /mnt/

EDIT: Man I'm so confused. So I plugged in all my drives one at a time and figured out that if one of the drives is plugged in, the webgui won't start. So I leave that unplugged. webgui starts and of course tells me i'm missing a disk. So that's ok I start the array anyways.... and it's still stuck now trying to mount the drives. It can mount 1 drive and not the other 6 data drives.

Help Please.

EDIT: Ok I guess the disk got corrupted or something. I popped it into my sata dock I have, booted up gparted and wiped the drive's partition/etc.

Stuck it back in the unRAID, things came back up, it detected it as unformatted, it formatted it, then I was able to data rebuild on it.

syslog-2012-01-24.txt