Server manager not giving access to webui

Go to solution Solved by JonathanM,

I am new to unraid. I’ve had my server about a month. So the solution is probably something simple that I am not seeing. 

Previously I would manage my server through connect.myunraid.net and have no issues logging in. 

Recently I added a new fan to the case, so I stopped the array, and powered down the server. Turn it back on, everything runs like normal. 

Go onto the pc and log into connect.myunraid.net onto my account with no problem. Click on the “server management” tab where you login to your tower. But now there is no option to log into my tower? It only shows me LAN MDNS, LAN IPv4s, and LAN Name. When clicking on any of those direct links they give me a “this site can’t be reached” message. 

When plugging directing into the server, all I get is a black screen. 

When plugging the usb containing the unraid key into my pc, everything seems to be fine and the information is all on there. 

I know the most helpful thing to provide is the diagnosis, but I can’t figure out how to find them when I can’t access the server through the web or plugging in directly. Is there another option to retrieve the diagnosis so I can provide it? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• Solution
6 minutes ago, Bcj said:

When plugging directing into the server, all I get is a black screen. 

See if you can get in to the BIOS and check the boot order.

7 minutes ago, Bcj said:

Recently I added a new fan to the case

Soiunds like you disturbed something when you were in the case.