[SOLVED] Help! My user share disappeared!

Today I started my server and I found out that my user share wasn't there anymore!! I still have data on disks fortunately... if I create another user share with the same name obviously it is empty... what can I do?

I'm using unraid 5b12

PS: I added 2 new usershares: 1) New Server 2) Home Server which was the original name

EDIT: The akwark thing is that in each drive I have all my stuff into a folder with the "old" user share name. So, what the hell happened? 

syslog.txt

Your syslog was an unreadable mess.

Try disabling the cache drive if you have one.

And you can quit trying to make the shares again using the interface because that won't fix anything and could possibly even screw things up. You have a disk problem that needs to be sorted out.

Thank you for the answer. The fact is that I don't even have unmenu on this server. And I don't have a cache drive either :o

I simply started my server as I do almost every evening in order to watch a tv show...

Is there any way to fix that? New config? Repair permissions?

I'd first look up file system checks or reiserfsck in the wiki and follow the instructions there. Basically, something is screwed-up and keeping the user shares from mounting.

Your syslog is readable, but not in window's notepad.  I see nothing in it unusual.    I saw no evidence of a bad disk.

Archived