[SOLVED] 5b12 one drive full to capacity, can't access shares anymore

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about buying an Intel NIC to pop into my Supermicro board just to move to stable v4 but before attempting that. Wanted to see if there are any other ideas.

Currently 3x 2TB's installed to array w/ additional 750GB cache drive. I don't have a parity disk yet but some data is on cache drive.

1/3 HDD's are completely full at 100%.

All drives passed pre_clear 2 weeks ago. Ran "reiserfsck --check /dev/mdX" on each disk without errors. Took a screenshot of existing setup, wiped USB key and re-installed only preserving files in 'config' directory. Re-added disks as they were and rebooted... It seems after I start the array the web server client still dies. Left it for 3 days after starting array without rebooting now and still can't get into my general shares, just 2/3 "diskX" shares are accessible.

The last thing I seen on the webpage was "Resizing" (not the drive at capacity) beside the others "Mounted".

Just curious if anyone's seen odd issues like this. I was (and am) still in the process of moving all my data away from WHS onto unraid and purchased a Pro key 2 weeks ago.

To get this going again, instead of preserving most of the /boot/config files, I kept only network.cfg and my key file. Having a screenshot of the Disk ID's I put them back to what they were. Now it's all up and running again. I'm going to slowly put the add-ons back in and hope this doesn't happen again.

I was far from the server when this was posted so the syslog couldn't be posted at the time. I am still using 5b12.

Also removed 12GB of 16GB memory as it is unneeded.

Archived