September 25Sep 25 unRAID ver 7.3.2Following migration from cache drive "cache" to cache pool "cache_pool" , Fix Common Problems reports...Fix Common Problems reportsWarnings Found Suggested Fix Share Boring references non existent pool cache If you have renamed a pool this will have to be adjusted in the share's settings More InformationIn the share settings...Share Settings Share name: Boring Comments: Minimum free space: Free Space will be calculated Share status: Share contains data Exclusive access: No Primary storage (for new files and folders): Cache_pool Secondary storage: None Mover action: Not used Case-insensitive Share name is not uniqueNote that the drop-down boxes in the share settings are greyed out. See image.In the list of my shares, I do see "Boring" (capitalized) but I do not see "boring"I am having Docker issues as well but I posted that in a separate thread. https://forums.unraid.net/topic/200688-appdata-share-deleted-docker-service-failed-to-start-following-migration-to-cache-pool/Diagnostics attached.tower-diagnostics-20260925-1323.zip Edited September 25Sep 25 by OriginalFlavor
September 25Sep 25 Community Expert Solution Delete boring.cfg in the flash drive /config/shares folder, then make a dummy change to the Boring share and apply to create it with the correct case
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.