September 26Sep 26 I am thinking of getting the new and shiny UGREEN NASSync DXP8800 Ultra (not the older DXP8800 Plus).Should UnRAID run smoothly on it? What about drivers for UPS communication, device LEDs, etc?Or is it more advisable to get the older NASSync DXP8800 Plus?Many thanks for your help in advance.
September 26Sep 26 Community Expert Unraid will run on pretty much any x86_64 platform. Ugreens are no exception.If you get a UPS stick with known brands, APC, Cyberpower, Eaton, etc...
September 26Sep 26 Author Thanks for chiming in.9 hours ago, MowMdown said:Unraid will run on pretty much any x86_64 platform. Ugreens are no exception. What about plugins for temp/fan sensors? And I know the DXP8800 Plus needs a dedicated LED-control plugin. Does that work on the Ultra?
September 26Sep 26 Community Expert Yes but you will have to check the upstream driver package to see if it’s supported.The AMD variants were not last time I checked.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.