17 hours ago17 hr Unraid version 7.3.2Hello all. A few days ago I noticed that the Logfile system was peaking at 100% on the dashboard. I restarted my server and all seemed to be normal. Three days went by and it appears that I am back up at 100 %. I have attached my diagnostics file. Your time, patience, and assistance will be greatly appreciated. Peterz820-diagnostics-20261002-1014.zip Edited 17 hours ago17 hr by peterbatah Attached screenshot
16 hours ago16 hr Community Expert Solution Your diagnostics show repeated errors for a missing Docker icon (question.png), which are filling the log filesystem. This matches a known issue fixed in Unraid 7.3.3-rc.2.Please update to 7.3.3-rc.2 and reboot to apply it. If log usage continues to rise afterward, please attach fresh diagnostics before rebooting again.
9 hours ago9 hr Author @JorgeB Thank you so much for getting back to me. Much appreciated. I will follow your suggestion and update to version 7.3.3-rc.2. Have a wonderful weekend. Peter
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.