Yesterday at 04:25 PM1 day HelloI am trying to set-up 2 16GB Optane drives as a dedicated boot pool. As far as I am aware, the minimum drive size is 8GB but the wizard is reporting drives too small, here is my lsblk, not sure what else to do as it looks like the wizard is mistakingly reporting 13B instead of 13 GiBNAME SIZE MODEL SERIAL FSTYPE MOUNTPOINTSloop0 736.1M squashfs /usrloop1 308.3M squashfs /lib/firmwaresda 10.9T HGST HUH721212ALN600 8DG65B9X└─sda1 10.9Tsdb 10.9T HGST HUH721212ALN600 8DG6DY7X└─sdb1 10.9T xfssdc 10.9T HGST HUH721212ALE601 8DJ8WY8H└─sdc1 10.9T xfssdd 10.9T HGST HUH721212ALE601 8DGYX65H└─sdd1 10.9T xfssde 232.9G Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB S3Y9NS0NC02817A└─sde1 232.9G xfssdf 7.3T ST8000NM0105 ZA177LD9└─sdf1 7.3T xfssdg 29.9G Flash Drive 0327722060003514└─sdg1 29.9G vfat /bootzram0 0Bnvme0n1 13.4G INTEL MEMPEK1J016GAD PHBT837007P1016Nnvme1n1 13.4G INTEL MEMPEK1J016GAD PHBT837301YA016Nblockdev --getsize64 /dev/nvme0n114403239936 nas-diagnostics-20261004-1727.zip Edited yesterday at 04:27 PM1 day by ukiduki
Yesterday at 06:17 PM1 day Community Expert I believe this error is caused by the UmanagerCompanion plugin interfering with the size being reported correctly.
16 hours ago16 hr Community Expert 12 hours ago, itimpi said:I believe this error is caused by the UmanagerCompanion plugin interfering with the size being reported correctly.Yep, try again after removing it.
12 hours ago12 hr Community Expert Or updating the plugin as I saw a message yesterday saying a fixed version had been released
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.