ESXI error 5x B14 to R2

On ESXi I have unraid running followed the directions on the forum and everything was working great.  When I went from B14 to R2 I the green light stayed blinking.  attached is a screenshot of the error that I got from the console window.  Please let me know if you need anymore information. 

error.jpg.b121d5607873e2a1f37cff4fe4c35d72.jpg

On ESXi I have unraid running followed the directions on the forum and everything was working great.  When I went from B14 to R2 I the green light stayed blinking.  attached is a screenshot of the error that I got from the console window.  Please let me know if you need anymore information.

Mine does the same thing but there are no apparent issues. Do you pass through your controller or do you use RDM? I use RDM at the moment. If I had to guess I would say it is related to the emulation layer between the drive and the OS.

I have both pass through and RDM.  My addon card I pass through and I am not seeing the issue with it.  I am seeing the issue with the RDM.  Marcusone: I tried downloading it a few times from different computers and get the same issue.  I am not seeing any trouble with my unraid tho everything seems to be working fine.  I am to run my parity drive and do a check and everything seems to be fine.  Was just something that I noticed. 

I get exactly the same thing, I don't think it's related to the download. It's probably related to how unraid interacts with the emulated controller. I get it with both the LSI controller and the PV controller.

Edit: It's probably some unsupported command, the logical place to start would be any changes between the last version w/o this error message and RC5, be it the kernel driver or a changed/added drive/controller related command.