Data Gone - What Can I Do

I did something extremely stupid, and hopefully there is a way to get some of this lost data back. I accidentally deleted folder of pictures from my server. I looked and saw that to recover one should run reiserfsck with the --rebuild-tree option and it would recover what it could and put it in the "lost + found" folder. Well i ran the command and my PC that had the telnet session rebooted unexpectantly so it did not complete. I logged into unraid and the disk was showing as unformatted. I thought the best/quickest option would be to unassign the drive and re-assign it and rebuild parity (knowing what i deleted would not be recovered, but at this point i just wanted everything back up and running). Well the rebuild completed by no data was written to the drive, it is still empty, am i completely screwed or is there a way to get anything back?

Thanks, i will give it a shot. I think the problem is when it came up as "unformatted" i might have clicked format, which i am guessing modifies the parity disk. The rebuild tree is working now, hopefully some things can be recovered. Thanks again. I have read a thousand times to not click the format button, not sure why i did that.