Rosewill RSV-L4500 Black, 4U Rackmount, 15 Bay, 8 Fan $99.99-$25 MIR=$74.99

dogfluffy

Good luck on getting these, I ordered two... got an 'exception' with FedEx because they has some old shipping labels on them, sat in the local FedEx office for two days. Called FedEx, they said they would be sent back to Newegg. Called Newegg, they can't 'reprocess' the order, so it would be cancelled and refunded and I could reorder.. without the $20 off, without the $25 rebate and with $10/ea shipping. Thanks Newegg, for that price I'll get them from Amazon WITH free shipping at least.

Good luck on getting these, I ordered two... got an 'exception' with FedEx because they has some old shipping labels on them, sat in the local FedEx office for two days. Called FedEx, they said they would be sent back to Newegg. Called Newegg, they can't 'reprocess' the order, so it would be cancelled and refunded and I could reorder.. without the $20 off, without the $25 rebate and with $10/ea shipping. Thanks Newegg, for that price I'll get them from Amazon WITH free shipping at least.

Weird, I got mine just fine, although it was double boxed which may have avoided your label issue.

• 3 months later...

I bought this case when this deal came out.  Forgot to send in the rebate - I hate rebates. 

Anyway it is a very good deal.  The fans are a bit on the loud side however.  If you arent frequently swapping out drives (which is a bit fiddly . . . ) then it is a great case.  it's a very good deal no matter how you look at it.

Highly recommended for the budget conscious.

• 1 year later...

Has anyone successfully rack mounted one of these with out issue? I am going back and forth between this and a Norco unit, but I have seen a ton of comments over the past couple years on 4U Rosewill Server cases having issues fitting in a standard rack. Some say they hack up the handles to make it work, but that is less than ideal.