OMG...help please! All files missing after directory moved

OK, I made a foolish mistake and accidelntally moved my Movies directory on a server. I was in a putty session over ssh, I promptly moved back in place but only a fractionof the movies are showing up in user share....the files were spread across multiple disks, but do not show when examining disks individually...the space being used is still the same on unMenu...

What should I do next? Will a parity rebuild fix this?

After further investigation I have found what I believe are the missing files in my Photos share...I really need to avoid shell commands late at night...I thought I was working on the remote server instead of my local when the trouble began.

My question now would be this:

If MOST but not ALL of my "Movies" directories are now inside of the "Photos" share, should I move back individually per disk or through user share?

ie.    mv /mnt/disk1/Photos/Movies /mnt/disk1/Movies

or

mv /mnt/user/Photos/Movies /mnt/disk1/Movies

The original move occurred through user share, not sure why I have some movies left in the original Movies share...

What is even more strange to me is that the Movies folder was left intact on several disks that also had the Photos folder present, yet it do not move the Movie folder inside it as it did on disks 1-5

/mnt/disk1 did not contain the directory Movies any longer, my move command must have moved it to /mnt/disk1/Photos....this was true on disks 1-5, but not disks 6-15....

curious as to how my mv /mnt/user/Movies /mnt/user/Photos command only moved the movies folders on those 5 disks...

I have since moved the misplaced Movies directories back to their rightful home in /mnt/user...hoping I won't have any collateral issues...I moved them back individually on each affected disk.