New UnRaid Issue: Could not open input file: plugins/notifications/notify.php

Hi Everyone,

I've got a brand new UnRaid build, finally.  I had been tinkering with a second machine for a long time (bought two keys many years ago)...

Anyway, I had been using the key as a backup to my original UnRaid, so I was keeping it updated and with the same config as my original UnRaid.

I wanted to start clean... so I did the following:

1.  Made a backup of the entire flash on my Windows machine.

2.  Documented the order of my drives.

--

3.  Deleted everything on the flash.

4.  Downloaded a brand new UnRaid Server 5.0-rc8 and copied all of the extracted files to the flash.

5.  Copied my key file from the backup to the Config folder on the flash.

--

6.  Booted the system with the flash.

7.  Reassigned all the hard drives into the proper position (based on my former documentation).

8.  Went to the Settings tab -> Identification and renamed my "Tower".

9.  Restarted a parity build (I think I could have "told" UnRaid that the parity was valid, but it seemed safer to let it rebuild).

I brought the array online with the rebuild and everything is beautiful...  I can access my disk shares from my Windows machines and read my files....  But there's one odd thing:

On the console screen, I get lots of the same error (about every 5-6 seconds): 

"Could not open input file: plugins/notifications/notify.php"

I haven't loaded any plugins or tinkered with anything.  This is basically a clean UnRaid.  I confirmed the ZIP doesn't include that folder or file.  Any idea what the issue might be?

Thanks,

Russell

Hmm.. I know virtually nothing about Linux and how this works - but "plugin" doesn't seem to be anywhere in my log file.

The only Google matches I find for /plugins/Notifications/notify.php have to do with "Simple Features" - but this was a clean load, so I don't know where to look for solutions.

Thanks,

Russell

Archived