X9SCM-F BIOS/unRAID version(s) and BIOS settings

I'd like to see if X9SCM-F users can share the combination of BIOS version(s) and unRAID version(s) they have successfully used and are using.

If possible, could you review the v2.0b BIOS settings I have here and let me know if you see anything I should change?  (If you are super-motivated, you could post similar screenshots of the relevant BIOS pages for your setup).  My v2.0b BIOS screenshots:  http://imgur.com/a/SQxe9

The problem I and a few others are having is a slow write speed (~ 1 MB/s) with the X9SCM-F and 5.0-rc8a.  I'm guessing some X9SCM-F/5.0-rc8a users have tested and do have good write speeds.  Anyway I know we're not suppose to cross-post but I just wanted to see what BIOS/unRAID version combinations were successful for other X9SCM-F users.  Other thread:  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=22675.0

My testing:  BIOS 1.1a, 2.0a, 2.0b => slow write speed with 5.0-rc8a, however acceptable write speed with 4.7 through 5.0-rc5.

I also sent an email to Tom (and he posted on the other thread) and is looking into it.

Thanks for any assistance!

I almost started a new thread regarding these ongoing issues to see how widespread they really are, I've been following your linked thread pretty closely. While I'm currently only on a budget build with 4.7, I'm outgrowing my current box pretty quickly and looking to upgrade my hardware a bit, some of which will require the 5.rc-x updates. I was really wanting to proceed with this board but it seems to have some demons in there... How many others with this are being affected? I know there's other 'similar' supermicro boards, do these have the same issues or are they any safer?

I almost started a new thread regarding these ongoing issues to see how widespread they really are, I've been following your linked thread pretty closely. While I'm currently only on a budget build with 4.7, I'm outgrowing my current box pretty quickly and looking to upgrade my hardware a bit, some of which will require the 5.rc-x updates. I was really wanting to proceed with this board but it seems to have some demons in there... How many others with this are being affected? I know there's other 'similar' supermicro boards, do these have the same issues or are they any safer?

Good news.  I believe Tom knows the probable cause to the slow write problem.  See the other thread (referenced in the opening paragraph of this thread) for details.

In an effort to test some stuff out I disabled a lot of enabled stuff, no result (some transfers appear a bit quicker (like 1MB instead of 700KB, put I put that to luck):

Active processor cores to 1

Disable bit disabled

virtualizer disabled

prefetcher disabled

hyper threading disabled

power technology to disabled