• Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About Helmonder

  • Birthday 03/22/1971


  • Gender
  • Location
    The Netherlands, Eindhoven

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Helmonder's Achievements


Proficient (10/14)



  1. ICh habe das ganze installiert, mit das downgraden scheint es auch zu functionieren, sieht aber so aus als ob pialert total nicht scanned... Er sieht nur sichselbst.. Vergess ich da irgendwas ?
  2. I installed pi-alert and have it running.. IT however does not seem to discover anything.. Only finds itself... Is there something I am missing ?
  3. I am running Home Assistant as a docker. This works fine for all ethernet connected smart-stuff but I want to be able to access my Zwave devices to. For that I want to use the Aeotec Zwave+ Gen5 usb stick (I have it lying around and used to use it with a raspbery pi back in the day. After adding the stick to unraid and rebooting I see it in devices. Now within docker I can add a device, the interface takes me this far, but that looks like I am passing thru the whole usb port, is this correct? Any help is much appreciated !
  4. Could have something to do with you allocation method combined with split level… Check out those settings and play around with them .. Set split level to “split any ditectory as required”, that might be it.. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  5. That must be it, mine lock fine. Success ! Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  6. What do you mean by “mind of thr sfp+ dacs will lock in “ ? Think you mean “none” ? Did you put them the right way up ? Mine are locking great. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  7. No errors found ! Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  8. Okay... but its not in there.. and the array is functioning fine, I do have an eth0 and it also survives reboots... What would be the best cause to get rid of this message ? Delete the file ? I do not think there is a way to "recreate" it ? Maybe I am thinking about this wrong... Is this a copy of the file I created myself ? And is FCP just checking every file ? The naming convention is how I would call a file before editting it for some reason.. Cannot remember it but could be true..
  9. Thanks for this ! My 10G is now eth2 so I should switch that with the eth0 1G then... Correct ?
  10. Installed the container but the userid/password settings do not seem to work ? I can set them but the WEBGUI will not let me log on.. The edit page states that you can leave them empty if you do not want userid/pass but the edit page will not allow them to be empty..
  11. I have a bond0 configured that consists out of 3 network interfaces in an active-backup setup: eth0 and eth1 are the regular nic's on my motherboard (1G) eth2 is a Mellanox SFP+ 10G connection to my switch Since this is an active-backup setup only one should be active, how is priority of the NIC's decided within a bond ? Does the system do this on its own ? Is active-backup the best bonding type I can choose ? Since my NIC's are unbalanced (one beiing 10G and two 1G) I think that mode-0 would not be beneficial since the 1G's would be used in some cases... Would mode 5 balance-tlb be something I could use ? Also: Can unavailability of a NIC be notified in some way ? Otherwise all nic's within the bond could gradually and unnoticed die off untill the last one dies and the connection is gone..
  12. The file old.network-rules.cfg is flagged as corrupted, it does not look corrupted to me.. I actually replaced my flashdrive after the notification (had a new one lying around and I had not taken the moment to do it), also after replacement a new scan gives the same error.. So its not corruption of the drive but something that is triggered on the content: # PCI device 0x8086:0x1533 (igb) SUBSYSTEM=="net", ACTION=="add", DRIVERS=="?*", ATTR{address}=="ac:1f:6b:94:71:62", ATTR{dev_id}=="0x0", ATTR{type}=="1", KERNEL=="eth*", NAME="eth3 " # PCI device 0x8086:0x1533 (igb) SUBSYSTEM=="net", ACTION=="add", DRIVERS=="?*", ATTR{address}=="ac:1f:6b:94:71:63", ATTR{dev_id}=="0x0", ATTR{type}=="1", KERNEL=="eth*", NAME="eth1 " # PCI device 0x15b3:0x6750 (mlx4_core) SUBSYSTEM=="net", ACTION=="add", DRIVERS=="?*", ATTR{address}=="00:02:c9:52:e9:60", ATTR{dev_id}=="0x0", ATTR{type}=="1", KERNEL=="eth*", NAME="eth2 " # PCI device 0x15b3:0x6750 (mlx4_core) SUBSYSTEM=="net", ACTION=="add", DRIVERS=="?*", ATTR{address}=="00:02:c9:52:e9:61", ATTR{dev_id}=="0x0", ATTR{type}=="1", KERNEL=="eth*", NAME="eth4 " For the moment I will not worry about the message. Unless someone sees something wrong here ?
  13. Addition: The SFP+ 10GB is now also in.. I should be set for five years.. At which point I might actually stop... I do notice that I am using more and more streaming services so the initial "goal" for my unraid server is kind of dying off.. I like keeping care of it though.. Like a nice pet 🙂
  14. Card is in and working ! I moved the M2 to an pci expension card and put the SFP+ in the slot.. Done !
  15. Yeah it was really super weird... Because this is the unraid forum a bit more context for the unraid people: I had 9 8TB drives in the array only allocated to chia plots. I added a new drive to that share, another 8TB one. Plotting refused to work.. I tried messing with the minimum space and allocation method to make sure that did not work out the wrong way (although I have been working with unraid for a long time and I do not think I would have made an error there). What worked in the end is removing all existing Chia drives out of the Chia share and keeping only the new drive, that works... That is not an issue also since the plots are still perfectly readable and the shares are not written to while farming..