Drives not found after new motherboard (Abit AB9 Pro)

scottw

I had an unraid server running on an old Dell Optiplex GX280 with 3 drives. I bought a new case, PSU, and motherboard. I just put everything together and put the drives I was using before in the new machine and fired it up and got all kinds of errors. After the first boot attempt I noticed that I did not have the drives in the correct order according to the bios, I fixed that but still have all kinds of errors in unraid including my drives not being found. I installed the drives in the first 3 Sata ports. I am planning on adding 4 more drives but after I get this mess figured out.

Here is the main screen showing the drives that I had before but are now missing:

255kvfd.jpg

As you can see I have no drives to select:

2m6lq1t.jpg

I have attached a copy of my syslog if someone would be so kind as to tell me what I am doing wrong  ;D

Sure.  Happy to help any way I can.

By the way, the Unmenu Syslog viewer is still a work in progress, but is slowly becoming more and more useful, for highlighting issues, and for making more sense of the syslog.  The newest version has not been released yet.